Uploads from Me

Monday, November 4, 2019

The Value of Offering Obeisances

When my son went to India and met an elderly lady, he offered his obeisances and seeing this the lady started crying and blessed my son...
 

Important: Please add news@indiadivine.org to your contacts list or our emails will be sent to your spam folder and you won't see them. If you are not interested in receiving these newsletters you may unsubscribe here, or simply reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject.

The Value of Offering Obeisances

When my son went to India and met an elderly lady, he offered his obeisances and seeing this the lady started crying and blessed my son saying that nowadays none of the new generation children like the act of offering obeisances and said she was astonished seeing my son doing this even though brought up in a foreign country. The credit for teaching my son this should go to Srila Prabhupada and ISKCON, in which offering obeisances is an integral part of Vaishnava culture.
 

Read Full Article

This newsletter is sent to 316,073 subscribers.
To subscribe: Subscribe
To unsubscribe: Unsubscribe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment