Uploads from Me

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

RE: Photostream: The Wyclef Jean Guide to Fashionable Father's Day Gifts

Hi there

I just wanted to follow up on my previous email, see below.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

​Derek

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 9:21 AM, Derek Patterson <derek.patterson.uk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,


I’ve been following your blog for a while.

Your recent post Photostream: The Wyclef Jean Guide to Fashionable Father's Day Gifts really resonated with me.

I wanted to get in touch with you to discuss if we can work on something similar together.

If you’re interested let me know.

Best,
Derek







Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment