Uploads from Me

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Re: Just for you

Hello again,

I know you're busy and I don't mean to bother.

I just wanted to check in and see if you are interested in my infographic idea. I can also write a short intro to go along with it if you'd like?

If not no worries at all, just let me know.

Regards,
Sarah

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Sarah <sarah@thepersonalincome.org> wrote:
Hello there :-)

I'm reaching out to you because I've just created a beautiful infographic that I think your audience would love. I called it Top 10 Most Expensive Places To Get Married In America.

I would love to offer it to you as a guest post on your website (or any site/blog you maintain) and would be happy to write a unique intro to go with it. :-)

Anyway, I'd love to send it your way.
Let me know if you'd like to see it.

Warm Regards,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment