Uploads from Me

Friday, November 8, 2013

My Initiation into Spirituality - Part 2; Don't Blame Your Spouse

IndiaDivine.org
At this time, I was absolutely drunk with love for God. The only thing that mattered to me was God and I was willing to give up anything to reach him. Although in my young mind, God was a great desire, I really did not know what is that I was searching for, but the vague feeling of separation was acutely present.
Being an astrologer, most frequently, I come across shouting and quarreling couples. They are not happy in their married life. In almost every case, the person who is seeking astrological guidance; is the one who finds faults with the life-style, habits, attitude etc. of his/her spouse. Though the joint family system is on diminishing count, many times the in-laws are also instrumental in creating disharmony.
Latest Files from Downloads Section
Latest Pictures in the Photo Gallery
This newsletter is sent to 251,372 subscribers.
To subscribe, please click: Subscribe
To unsubscribe, please click: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment